Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WEEKEND IN DALLAS

Last weekend we went to Dallas, it was amazing! first we went to the aquarium and then to north park mall. In the aquarium we saw different kind of animals, and not only sea animals but monkeys, snakes, frogs, and of course sharks and other fish.
After that, we went to the mall and ate there, and went to find something interesting, but like some women are (1. not all women are like that it is important to clarify and 2. I´m not always like that either) I got lost on the first three stores, I tried on to many clothes and buy only a single shirt and when I realized it was time to go back to buckingbird station and I have been in the same floor all the time!
Anyway, I found what I was looking for, a shirt and two caps and went back to Denton. End of the story...
ok is not the end but the next day was another day of crazy shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment